Best products to use in the test
If you are an athlete or anyone else who suffers from chafing, body glide can be a huge help. Though there are other ways to stop chafing, they can be complicated or expensive. Body glide was originally created to protect athlete?s skin, but it quickly became used by anyone who has to deal with chafing. Bodyglide anti chafe is an affordable and easy alternative that will ensure that you stop chafing before it even starts.
- Additional ingredients to help hydrate skin and retain moisture. Rich in vitamins a, B, E, and F
- Apply before you put on clothes, on inner thighs, around (sports) bra, wherever skin is sensitive to...
- Bodyglide Skin Formula 1.5 oz.
- Apply before you get dressed, on thighs, neck, arms, and anywhere skin is RUBBED. Stop trouble...
- No fragrance, used in military operations and training
- When To Apply Before you put on clothes, between toes, hard-to-reach places, and anywhere skin is...
- Advanced Formula The hydrating cream quickly becomes a satin-smooth barrier in seconds. And it's...
How Body Glide Works
Bodyglide is an excellent way to stop chafing because it provides a barrier that protects areas of skin that are rubbed by clothes or other skin. The unique formula of bodyglide ensures that it lets sweat escape and allows skin to breathe. Body glide stops chafing by lessening the friction and rubbing that causes chafing in the first place.
Where to Buy Body Glide
If you are wondering where to buy body glide, you will be relieved to know it is actually very easy to buy. Most athletic stores, such as Dick?s Sporting Goods and Sports Authority, sell bodyglide anti chafe. If you don?t live near an athletic store, online websites are also a great place to look when you are trying to figure out where to buy body glide.
The Benefits of Body Glide
Unlike some creams or gels, you don?t have to worry about sticky or messy formulas when you use bodyglide anti chafe. It is also nice to use because you don?t have to bother with wearing layers of undergarments to prevent chafing. Sincebodyglide is sold in small, portable packages, you can keep it in a bag and use it at any time. Most bodyglide is sold in packaging that is similar to a stick of deoderant, so you just have to open the product and smooth it onto areas that are prone to chafing.
Bodyglide is an excellent way to prevent the chafing and blistering that can occur along thighs, bra lines, groins, and feet. There are a lot of different options that are specially formulated for any unique issues that you might have, and bodyglideprovides all day protection from chafing. After buying body glide, you won’t have to let unpleasant chafing stop you from fully experiencing and enjoying life.