Best products to use in the test
Chafing blisters appear as pockets of raised skin. They may be similar to a boil as the pocket contains a clear fluid.
To the one who has them, these are likely annoying, bothersome, irritating and vexing.
To the observer, the affected skin area appears as a scratch, scrape or excoriation.
Treatment for Chafing
- As prevention, apply skin powder to reduce perspiration.
- If exercising is regular, wear synthetic fibers not cotton.
- When crusting is noted apply a lubricant like Petroleum gel.
Chafing Treated By Healthcare Provider
- When skin appears crusted, bleeding, irritated, has become bothersome or very annoying, confer with a healthcare provider.
- The affected skin area may be treated via prescription for a medical ointment.
- If infection is detected, antibiotic will likely be prescribed.
- During the treatment period allow for rest so the excoriation may heal well.
The website, contains more information concerning treatment protocol and strategy for addressing chafing blisters.
Keith is originally from Truckton, Colorado. The 54-year-old cared for his overweight wife for many years. Keitch is also a freelance editor at antichafing.net and supports the team as a competent advisor. In his spare time Keith enjoys reading books, visiting his homeland and is a passionate product tester for well-known manufacturers.